Lynch Group of Companies is dedicated to ensuring Equal Access to Goods and Services for Customers with Disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) 2005, whose mandate is to identify, remove, and prevent barriers for people with disabilities by 2025. The documents and policies required by this regulation are available upon request. Requests can be made in person, in writing, or by calling our toll-free number 1-888-626-4365.
Lynch Group of Companies is committed to excellence in serving all customers including those with disabilities. As such, Lynch Group of Companies will ensure that customers with disabilities have equal access to goods and services.
This commitment involves:
- Ensuring awareness of disabilities that can potentially impact our customers.
- Communicating with people with disabilities in ways that take into account their disabilities, by respecting their independence, dignity, integration and equal opportunities to access the goods and services we provide.
- Understanding the different assistive devices that customers with disabilities may depend on and how those devices may impact their access to the goods and services we provide.
- Ensuring that we behave in a manner that takes into consideration customer disabilities, such that their access to goods and services is equivalent to all of our customers.
- Ensuring that all Lynch Group of Companies employees who deal with customers, or are involved in the provision of Lynch Group of Companies goods and services receive adequate training in the supporting legislation as well as in the appropriate procedures for dealing with these customers.
- Ensuring that this training is refreshed periodically as the legislation changes, and as individual employee roles change.
We want to hear about your experiences in working with Lynch Group of Companies and learn how we can improve to better serve you. Please provide us with your feedback:
- In person
- In writing by sending a self addressed, stamped envelope to:
Lynch Human Resources 1799 Argentia Road. Mississauga On. L5N 3A2
- By telephone at our toll-free number (1-888-626-4365)
All feedback will be read by Human Resources and, when necessary, a response will be provided within 5 business days.
Responses will be communicated to the persons with disabilities in a way that takes into account his/her disabilities. In the event of a complaint, the Lynch Group of Companies will be sure to respond within 5 business days, and take appropriate corrective action in no longer than 30 days.
This feedback process is also provided, in writing, to all persons entering our facility.
- SITE MAP